PA3536U-1BRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PA3536U-1BRS

PA3536U-1BRS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Useful USB Port Cooling Fan Cooler System for Wii

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Useful USB Port Cooling Fan Cooler System for Wii Empty
PostSubject: Useful USB Port Cooling Fan Cooler System for Wii   Useful USB Port Cooling Fan Cooler System for Wii I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:37 pm

If the weather is very hot, you may want to be cool, you can choose air conditioner or fun. The same with many electronic devices, they need cool either, their long time operating also cause much heat, so they need some cooler system to be operating more stable.Here is one kind very easy take and easy to use USB Cooling Fan for Wii, which can make the console cool off and prolonging console's life. You may have the experience that after a long time playing the games, the machine may become very hot, at this time you may just plug the cooling fan with the USB port on the Wii console. It can strongly lustrate the high temperature to keep the console in low temperature and lower the controller temperature effectively, and then you can play games smoothly.This USB Cooling Fan for Wii is with 2 USB ports on the fan, which can be used to connect with other equipment conveniently. Moreover, there is no extra power required.Other information for this item:Color: whiteDimension: 94*43*17mmWeight: 42gPackage dimension: 148*124*36mmPackage weight: 72gWhat color do you like most? I like sky blue, grass green and crystal. Cystal things is very beautiful, very pure and neat. I collect many kind of crystal case, I use them to fill with my little things like rings, necklace or some other trinkets. Are you a fan of Nintendo game, if yes, you may think the following things may attract you much.As shown on the picture, it is a Crystal Case Cover For Nintendo NDSi XL/LL Protects your console from damage and dust. It is perfectly suit for NDSi XL/LL, which is made by hard solid plastic while looks like aluminum metal, with this case, your device will get the maximum protection available while allowing easy access to all buttons and ports. Besides, it is nice touch feeling and the protective shells is detachable. Compatible with: NDSi XL/LLColor: TransparentDimensions: 165*95*25mmUnit net weight: 58gUnit packing gross weight: 75gItem Includes:Crystal Case Cover For Nintendo NDSi XL/LLIf you take your Nintendo device without a case, you may feel unsafe that your device would be dirty or damaged, then you can not play with it very confidently.Here is fully Airform carry bag case for maximum protection, inside separate pull down flap with pockets for extra game card storage. The top-compartment of the case can hold small accessories (such as earphones, USB cable, cleaning cloth). It comes with a detachable metal buckle can attaches to belt or carry pack. It is fastened by zippers, easy to get the game console inside.Features about this Airform carry bag case :Compatible with: NDSi XL LLPackaged form: blister plasticColors: Milk white, Black, BlueDimension: 180*120*34mmUnit packing gross weight: 130gPackage included:1 x Airform carry bag case1 x Metal buckle

Back to top Go down
https://pa3536u-1brs.forumotion.com

Useful USB Port Cooling Fan Cooler System for Wii
Page 1 of 1