PA3536U-1BRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PA3536U-1BRS

PA3536U-1BRS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asus A52F-XE2 15. 6-Inch Adaptable Entertainment Laptop.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Asus A52F-XE2 15. 6-Inch Adaptable Entertainment Laptop. Empty
PostSubject: Asus A52F-XE2 15. 6-Inch Adaptable Entertainment Laptop.   Asus A52F-XE2 15. 6-Inch Adaptable Entertainment Laptop. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Asus A52F-XE2 is Electric by Intel Core i5-460M Processor chip with 2. 53 GHz model speed: The Asus A52F-XE2 is powered from the Intel Core i5-460M brand with 2. 53 GHz model speed. It has Intel Turbo Boost technology designed to automatically improve the performance with regards to the tasks you are going through. Using the Power4Gear option, you can easily pick preset power profiles to optimize your laptop with regard to different tasks. The Asus A52F-XE2 can be equipped with a 500 GB hard disc drive, 4 GB of DRAM which is expandable to 8 GB as well as integrated Wireless 802. 11bgn. Asus A52F-XE2 Is sold with Asus Infusion Technology: Furthermore, it comes with Asus Infusion Technologies, making it scratch proof and giving it an eye-catching style. Furthermore, there exists a smudge-resistant coat around the actual keyboard, enabling it to make sure you always look new. The chiclet style keyboard is award winning and was created to reduce dust and crumb accumulate, making it easier to clean out. Another feature is the multi-touch trackpad with ASUS Palm-Proof technology that can tell when your side accidentally touches the trackpad at the same time typing. This prevents all the cursor from moving by accident while typing. Asus A52F-XE2 also Includes a 15. 6-inch LED-backlit HI-DEF display: This laptop also includes a 15. 6-inch LED-backlit HD monitor in 1366 x 768 resolution that provides you excellent visuals and Altec Lansing speakers improved upon with SRS Premium Soup providing clear audios. Other features incorporate a super multi DVD drive, 0. 3 megapixel webcam, 4-in-1 card reader and additionally 3 USB 2. 0 locations. It also comes mounted with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit os in this handset. Asus A52F-XE2 Warranty Info: An added benefit is this laptop comes along with 1 Year Asus Global warranty and one year Accidental Damage Warranty (ADW). This gives you a reassurance as ASUS will choose to fix or replace your laptop should it be damaged in accidents including fires, electrical surges, splatters or by dropping this accidentally. Therefore, the Asus A52F-XE2 is an efficient choice if you are interested in a laptop. Asus A52F-XE2 Advantages: multitasks like a dreamHDMI jackreasonable price for a i5 good bang for use on your buckFull keypad on the side. easy start feature that will starts entertainment programs with out booting and running everything to save lots of batteryScreen is as mentioned, very vibrant and transparent. customizable power consumptionAsus A52F-XE2 Reasons against: cd drive is pretty loudnumber pad is reduced as a result of pc sizebattery is only fairWebcam will be. 3mpxno internal fax modempicture through hdmi is fair
Back to top Go down
https://pa3536u-1brs.forumotion.com

Asus A52F-XE2 15. 6-Inch Adaptable Entertainment Laptop.
Page 1 of 1