PA3536U-1BRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PA3536U-1BRS

PA3536U-1BRS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5 Success Lessons From Formula A person.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

5 Success Lessons From Formula A person. Empty
PostSubject: 5 Success Lessons From Formula A person.   5 Success Lessons From Formula A person. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:36 pm

The era of Michael Schumacher, the seven times world winner of formula one sporting, is finally coming in an end. He is regarded as one of the most successful drivers for all time. What are the secrets of his success?
On Sunday, 10th September 2006, I left my house for a walk just as the Formula One species at Monza was starting up. Schumacher was one of the favourites to win.
I wanted to watch the race but had to put exercise first. When you weigh too much, you cannot afford to miss a person's exercise! In fact even if you don't weigh too very much, exercise should be a priority.
We are told by the health experts that exercise is good for both the body plus the mind and may possibly prevent diseases like Alzheimer's. Rejoice if you have a staircase at home. Walking upstairs frequently is a very effective form of exercise.
One of the secrets of Michael Schumacher's being successful is his fitness. Racing drivers need to be very, very fit.
When i arrived home, the race was doing with Michael Schumacher in the lead.
As expected, Michael won the race and then announced his retirement via Formula One. One probable reason to get his retirement is that he feels that he is unable to give his racing career the time and effort it demands.
His priority may currently be his family and other key aspects of her life.
He has made continuous-duty motor racing his priority for the last thirty years and Formula You've gotten been his priority the past fifteen years. This must be one of the main reasons for his achievement. A Jack of all of trades is master involving none.
Jenson Button, a thoughtful British driver, believes that Schumacher is as good as ever, but believes he has reached a point within his life when racing cars is no longer a priority:
'I don't think he is on the wane. There comes a time when you need more in your everyday living. Formula One can't be all your life. '
Murray Walker, the great commentator, pinpointed another secret to his success as being his 'massive application' to every part of his craft. Working hard at our skills and knowledge tends to make us into very helpful and well-paid people.
Michael now owns quite a few houses in pleasant locations and will be able to give his family a rich and varied lifespan. His annual income of about 30 million dollars should result in he will never should work again.
Michael also believes throughout teamwork and his to begin with action after his triumphal win was to walk over to his mechanics and other team members to give them a good hug and words from appreciation.
A formula one driver cannot be a champion without a great car and a great team of individuals to service and retain it. He also needs the help of expert strategists like Ross Braun, the master mind behind many of his victories.
There were tears while in the Ferrari garage as they contemplated the tip of Schumacher's racing career yet not every one in serp sport was tearful. As you might expect, the rivals of Ferrari were not shedding any tears during his departure!
The head of your Renault opposition - Flavio Briatore - was asked how much he would miss Schumacher. His reply was brief and to the point:
“ I won’ t miss him at all! ”
Recently, on a site dedicated to persuading Schumacher to settle, a dissenting voice managed to escape the censors:
'Go now, and take that useless brother with you. '
Schumacher has quite a few enemies but few could deny his talent as well as, possibly, genius. Martin Brundle was his racing team mate for several years:
'I am in amazement of his driving technique He still has this speed and fitness but it is better to stop a year prematurily . than a year very late. He is a fantastic all rounder and among the list of greats of all point in time. '
What lessons can we learn from Michael Schumacher's Formula A person career?
Decide on your priorities and stick to them until you succeed and feel all set to move on to other stuff.
Work very hard at developing many of the skills, including fitness, which are necessary to achieve excellence with your chosen career. It helps if you ever choose a career you may have talent for. Sometimes, however, hard work can make talent where it did not appear to exist earlier than.
Recognize the importance associated with teamwork and show your appreciation of the people that support you as part of your career.
Ignore the comments and loss of respect shown you through rivals or enemies and, if you can't ignore them, at least never let them discourage you from pursuing your chosen course.
Retire when you are at the top of your game.
Back to top Go down
https://pa3536u-1brs.forumotion.com

5 Success Lessons From Formula A person.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PA3536U-1BRS :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: