PA3536U-1BRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PA3536U-1BRS

PA3536U-1BRS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Consequently What's The Lightest Portable computers Anyway.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Consequently What's The Lightest Portable computers Anyway. Empty
PostSubject: Consequently What's The Lightest Portable computers Anyway.   Consequently What's The Lightest Portable computers Anyway. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:36 pm

I went looking for those lightest notebook computer person and after a small number hours of searching My partner and i was getting pretty disappointed. "Ultalight notebook computer", "light unwanted weight notebook computer" - Document kept trying different methods.

What I found was numerous old machines - 1, a pair of, even 3 years old. And a ton regarding spam websites that took my search keys plus created a dynamic site. That left going on the manufacturers and looking by actual product specs to work out who actually has the lightest portable computers. Fortunately I finally found a subscriber base to start from so here they are simply - the light weight loads.

The Fujitsu LifeBook Q2010 weighs about 2. 2 pounds by using a 12. 1 inch monitor. Unfortunately it has a good 1. 2Ghz processor in addition to a 30 GB hard drive though it comes equipped with XP Pro and some DVD writer.

The Dell Latitude D420 has also a 12. 1 inch screen as well as being significantly less expensive but again 1. 2 GHz in addition to a slow (4200rpm) 30 GB HD and yes it weighs around 3 pounds. It also comes together with 512MB of DDR2-533 SDRAM during an integrated DIMM. The upgrade to 1GB or even 1. 5GB is fair, but the 2GB configuration costs another $1000 (probably because it can take a 1. 5GB DIMM).

Any Sony VAIO VGNTX750PB weighs in at 2. 76 pounds. there is a smaller screen (11. 1 inches) than most of the others, a 1. a pair of GHz processor, but it includes an 80GB hard drive along with DVD+-RW dual layer combo Drive. The memory is upgradeable to at least one. 5 GB.

The Lenovo ThinkPad X60 in 3. 3 pounds provides a 1. 66GHz Core Duo, a good 12. 1 inch screen in addition to a 60 GB hard push. The memory is in theory upgradeable to 4GB, even so it has no optical drive. You need to get yourself a ThinkPad X6 Ultrabase to include a CD or VIDEO drive. That kind about hampers its mobile utilizes.

The Averatec AV2260, with a weight in at 4 pounds, comes with a 1. 8 GHz AMD Turion sixty four Mobile, a 12. 1 centimeter screen, 1GB installed DDR-SDRAM, an 80GB disc drive and a DVD+-RW 2 Layer Combination Drive. So it's similar to an overweight Sony about steroids. It's also the cheapest of the six lightweights. The others run with around $1200 to over $2300 dependant upon the seller and configuration.

Despite the fact that slightly heavier at 4. 4 pounds, the HP Compaq nc6400 is unusual in possessing a 14. 1 inch Vast XGA screen. It carries a 1. 83 GHz Intel Heart Duo Processor, 1GB for DDR2 SDRAM, a 60GB disc drive and a DVD/CDRW Hard drive. The lowest price I saw in a very quick search, was $1259. 99. Almost all models I saw were being advertised with 80GB drives and DVD+-RW/DVD-RAM optical drives, rather than the 60GB and also DVD/CDRW drives.

Obviously the lightest portable computers in this list certainly is the Fujitsu. If you really want an ultralight notebook computer then you must accept some sacrifices. In my opinion, I think I'd rather have a more capable appliance. I also don't much like the small screen sizes relating to the very light notebooks.

As with any computer purchase it's critical you ought to carefully analyze just what to your do with a appliance. Lightweight notebooks are nice given that they're less hassle to lug around, but there compromises involved that can make extra weight a less significant issues. As well as tending to be more expensive, a light weight notebook computer will almost always have a smaller screen and an even more compact keyboard than bulkier notebooks. The real question you might want to ask yourself isn't "What's the lightest laptop? " it's "What's the lightest portable computers that meets my needs? "
Back to top Go down
https://pa3536u-1brs.forumotion.com

Consequently What's The Lightest Portable computers Anyway.
Page 1 of 1